The services we provide our members and community here at MSC is one of the core elements of who we are. Below you'll find an overview of some of the services we offer with more detailed information on each throughout our website. If you have any questions or comments about any of our services, please call us at 302.422.3385.
- Breakfast - Weekdays from 8:30am - 10:00 am. $3.50 for members; $5.50 for non members. (2 pancakes, eggs, 2 pieces of bacon or sausage, grits or oatmeal, flavored syrups, coffee. food items may vary daily.)
- Lunch - 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Transportation - Buses provide daily transport to and from the Milford Senior Center and for recreational outings, shopping, medical appointments, prescription pick-ups and educational trips.
- Trips & Outings - Local day and evening, overnight and out-of-town trips to recreational and educational places of interest.
- Defensive Driving - Provided by AARP, this comprehensive 4 hour course is suitable for beginners and those who need a refresher course. Held on the 3rd Thursday of every month, the cost is $15 for AARP Members and $20 for everyone else.
- Taxes - Also sponsored by AARP, this is a free service available Mid February through April 15. Appointments are necessary.
- Outreach - Our on-site Outreach Coordinator is here to provide information, assist with referral services, entitlement screening for members, and other seniors 50 plus.
- Quilting - Quilts completed upon request for members and community residents. Volunteers provide the service and revenues generated support by MSC.
- Wellness - Blue Cross Exercise Program, blood pressure checks, hearing tests. Flu shots are also provided free once a year. These are free health screenings for individuals aged 50 plus. Referrals are made as needed.